3-line Carrier-Grade IP Phone
The GRP2613 is a powerful 3-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including 24 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), dual Gigabit ports, a color LCD with swappable face plates for easy logo customization and more. The GRP series includes carrier- grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2613 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. Built for the needs of desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2613 offers an easy-to-use and easy-todeploy voice endpoint.
• Supports up to 3 SIP accounts and 6 multipurpose line keys
• Swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization
• Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit ethernet ports with integrated PoE
• HD audio with support for all major codecs, including wideband codecs G.722 and Opus
• Up to 24 digital BLF keys
• Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage